Saturday, February 6

you can called it unfortunate

this is called an-so-oh-unlucky-day. today i was planning to go to oline's new house blessing, so then my mom said i'd brought my phone to school to tell her so she wont worry. there i was arrive at school, a bit late, and ooh there's no electricity because the lightning struck our electric relay station (gardu listrik) but luckily the water went on :) as the story goes (hehe) some teacher as we know that he was the sweeping teacher (sir rolly) and something felt didn't good. yep sweeping for things that have nothing to do with schools. oh man i was really shock -_____- yep they confiscated my phone. ohhhhhhhh no phone till june, only got the simcard, memory card, and the battery. MAN HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT A PHONE? (HAHAHA i was joking) hahahha. oh ya they almost confiscated my flashdisk, luckily not HAHA.some of my friends got confiscated too, like their headphone, cellphone, magazines (puhlease?), novels (DUH?), cd(s), psp and so on. erghhhhh, but it'd be the right chance to ask dad for a new phone? hahaahahaha but ya what i want it cost a bit too high for my parents, huhuhuhu. doesn't matter to me hoho. so i realized even the teachers have that kind a senior-junior thing yknow? ergh i'm a bit annoyed ya with their attitude. if you're a senior, higher, and know better, you'd be a GOOD example, act nice, aren't you have a heart? you started from the 0 too, you'd act better than that. and what's wrong with act like that? puhlease -.- oooh and anw congratulation for olineb with her new house ! Gbu :) learnt my lesson today, follow the regulation or else you get sucked haha. ugh yea wish mom and dad would buy me that phone ehehehehe. have a nice weekend!!! (how could you have a nice weekend without any phone? lmao nevermind.) adieu!, xx :)

i miss my old bangs, and feby utari :)

No comments:

Post a Comment