Tuesday, December 22

happy mother's day

exactly on this day, its a mother's daay!! but i haven't got any ideas to make something for her. soooo yesterday i had a kind a lil' fight because she didn't allow me to go with my friends. i can't accept her reason because its too (for me) unlogic. then i realize, she do really care about me, she knew i need more time to rest (sleep) *so that's why she wont allow me*, because of my late night activity (online till midnight hehe) ;P . now i really felt wrong, its getting normal though, oh mom i'm so so so sorry :( i've a bad temper, and didn't listen to you yesterday, i'm selfish :( . anyway i'll always proud to have you as my mom :D. happy mother's day ♥


أحبك يا أمي ; Ich liebe dich mom ; Je t'aime, maman ; Ik hou van je, mam ; 나, 엄마 사랑 해요 ; 私は、お母さんの愛 ; i love you mom

for evey mother in this world : happy mother's day ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment