Tuesday, December 22

newbie ;D

first of all THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BLOGGING!! ;D. hello virtual world!!, world where everyone can lie without any burden lol. my name is tirza anthea taslim, you absolutely can't called me taslim, jst call me tirza or tir either its fine hahaha ;D. i'm 15 this year and going on 16 on next month yipee ;D that's not a lie lol. i'm a midle kid, i've a big brother, and small sister ;D so here am i with a boring life (maybe?), this holiday i ain't going nowhere, stay at home online and watch korean dvd's. oh ya prima's dvd doesn't finished yet, soon i must give it back to her *before i forgot? lol*, its been like over 3months in my house hahahahahahaha. back to me again, you can say that i'm short, small, tiny, or even little. well last time i meassured my height is around 148cm, and my weight is 40kg *i'm trying to get taller here lol*, i've narrow;small eyes, small nose, small feet *too small huhuhu*, small hands, long black hair *not too long i suppose*. and i do hate horror films, its a waste of money and time! and doesn't make any sense ?!, but i don't care if i watched it with my hubby ;P *even if i have a boyfriend lol*, and i hate frogs err slimy, guiey, and oh disgusting. what i love? i love musics, GREEN! *any color but i love green the most* babies smell ohh love love, jokes, milks, i love to laugh *hahaha*, fun people, hang out with my friends, foods, sweet things, cute things, stuff, drawings, korean, japanese, boys, more more moree ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment