Thursday, December 31

last words blog in 2009

its minutes to 2010, what to say? well in 2009, there are so many much memories, either happy or sad, good or bad hehehe. like yesterday our 4th president of indonesia : Abdurrahman Wahid, or we used to know him as GusDur, has passed away, rip Gusdur :"( may his family get a strenght and happiness to move on :) so shall we start with the wish list? hehehehehe :P

in 2010 :
1.wish i'll get in to the right majors (science, or bahasa hehe)
2.i'll get good score in my report cards especially for economy and history oh and tik, mathematics, and physics, chemistry and lot more.
3.have happy life with my family and friends :)
4.get over with my bad habbits
5.new phone? hehe idk
6.more more more tidy, especially for school. geez, i got a C for my tidiness (actually, i felt i dressed and i looked tidy enough. well waddya expect? -___-)
7.more more optimism, hehe positive thinking !! :D
8.get more taller :9
9.my feet get bigger hehehe
10.lack of gossiping hahahahaha :P
11.get a new boyfriend? (the right one) hahaha xP
12.get more more more money hohoho :)
13.learn from my mistakes, and won't do it again
14.get more closer with my family and friends
15.be a good listener
16.be more diligent ;)
17.i wish people in the world realize and start to act for the world, lets change our world. so there wont be a 2012 rumors hahahahaha no offense :P WE WANT A PEACE, GREEN, COMFY WORLD !! do we? and ofcourse i'll try to be more care about the greens and world we love our earth yeyyeyeyeyey :)
*be a better person every single day :)

my very last words : i stil can't forget the funnysweet things we did, miss you i'm sorry for what i've done to you all (this is for everyone, every people who knows me, meet me, pokoknya everyone wkwk), if i did things wrong and hurt you or even made you cry, i'm really sorry. i'm not a perfect person so please forgive me? hehe :P.



ya ya ya i know its a bit early,
happy new year 2010 everyone !! wish you all have a better life, more happy, Gbu ! :D:D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment