Monday, January 11

enjoy !

howdy ppl ;) back to normal life here with assignments, homeworks, pop-quizzes, tests (soon). ooh ya i'm describing a school-life. OH OH OH give me some time to relax, stop pushing us !! its been a week since school started, and we've already got pop-quizzes, homeworks, assignments, ohhhhhhhh T,T for me now its no time for playing around. so today, i talk with a friend from tbi, he's already on university semester 2 haha. and i told him about my HELL-O school life hahaha, and he laugh. he said; i'd enjoy it, because its more more moree easier than when i'm in university he said. maybe he's right, i mean now its only the beginning, beginning that have a successful ending :) (hopefully) so ya he makes me realize that now i'd enjoy my life as a highschool-girl, so it feels more easier i think :) positive thinking that's what i needed right now (forget her, forget him, forget them, forget all about my problemos, forget their trash talks, their frickin EW acts, let me enjoy my life, this is my life you can't control it. GET LOST! hahahaha) :D its sooooooooo fun to talked with him, hahahaha xD. ooh its late, hav to go to sleep, got school tomorrow :) cya , xx

No comments:

Post a Comment