Wednesday, January 20

huh? oh

dor!. hahaha, this week i really felt its dang hard (super assignments, homeworks, test, popquizzes OHMYYYYY). yep i think i failed on my bahasa indonesia test, isn't it silly? my own national language gitooh, tolong deh ya gue xP. ngahahahaha, its because well i was a lil bit lazy to read the notes frm the teacher, its called macam ragam bahasa or smthing called like that haha. yaa i've learnt my lesson, regrets always come after it happens, yep? haha no more lazy, its a test dude. and we're on the secnd semester right nw, must get more good score to get into science major :D ohoho. ahh so today the conditioner + my own massage on my head did a great work to shooo away the stressed, HAAHAHA now i'm feeling much much more better yiiihaaaaaa :D. got some tips for you who get stressed, or depressed, just treated yourself with a good massage (on your head or foot or a body massage whichever you liked most haha) and a have warm shower!! :) don't forgot to listen to some songs that you liked :D (happy song dong yaa) haha and you need happythoughts, forgot those annoying gloomy sad worry thoughts, k? :). well it works on me, hope it works on you too ;) gtg nw, have to study chemistry fr tmrrw's quiz. wish me luck ppl, have a nice day don't get yourself stressed too much :D:D xx



i kind a missed my bangs, when they're down hhe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment