Monday, January 25

simple

today, i realize. that everything is easy, if you try it hardly :) today i saw my sister learning how to write suku kata (what is that in english anw? ooh syllable haha) ba be bi bo bu, ha he hi ho hu, and so on. so in her school there's a metod that the student have to write what the teacher said (mendikte, ngerti kan?) haha. so after she finished her lesson, my mom ngediktein suku katanya and she must write the right suku kata. ba be bi bo bu, she doesn't know how to write it LOL, even it just the vocal characters (a,e,i,o,u) thats different, some people in my house already frustrated to teach her, but not my mom hahaha. oh cmon she's learning here from 0 to WAO man i realized its hard for lil kids to learn ABC to write, and read just like us. and i remember how my mom's strugle to teach me, my bro, and now my sist. a big thanks for mom :) never ever think that your mom doesn't care about you, here deep in their mind&heart she thinks of you (each one of her children), what are your likes, how to make you (all) happy, actually she just want a good talk with you, she just want to know if her children is okay, is happy, is fine. and if you have a problem just tell her, she'll listen (a mother always listen her child?). well not even mother la, father too. so people that addicted to online (um include here ! me ! haha) think of it again. which one do you pick? talking to a stranger, a friend, BY A MEDIA (maybe she or he can't keep their mouth shut). or your own parents? (that you know they will never spread out your secrets ! ;)

show some respect to your parents :D they'll happy and proud no matter what you'll be what you are :) going to get my beauty sleep now, adieu ! xx

iloveyou mom, dad, bro, sist, grandma :) saranghaeo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment