Monday, January 4

look at the bright side, where?

its been 4 days from the new year, and its my first day of school hip hip huraaay :D hahahahaha, so everything goes back to normal, every subjects keep moving on, entering the new chapter for the second semester and guess what?, i'm the new secretary of the class(-XC) now hahahahahahaha :P. ooh ya and today there's a sweeping hair for girls and boys. and my hair, i mean my bangs, ya i knew it they'll call me out -___-, i'm afraid they'll cut it nonooooooooooooooo :( but they didn't haha thankGod, they just tell us to be more tidy (means that there's no hair on your forehead actually that's what our suster wants -.-) so yep i clip my bangs up. and for the boys i think some of them had cut by teachers, and some of them got a cut from a barber shop (my school call the person from barber shop/salloon to cut their hair) i think ckck. and just realize in 2010 i started with a bad thing, i have to be more tidy, remember that i got a C for my tidiness? i know i know -____-. ooh ya my life as a fifteen-years-old-girl soon will be over, well i'm going to sixteen soon yipeeeeee, well that's not a bad thing at all :) haha getting old on this body, thankGod i've this kind a babyface *some ppl said that* HAHAHAHA you can puke if you want xDD i was joking hahaahahahahahaaaa. yes i've learnt my lesson today, BE MORE TIDY and TRY TO LISTEN WHAT MY TEACHER SAID :D, so gtg, have some lessons to catch english lesson wkwkwk at tbi. see ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment