Wednesday, January 6

HAHAHAHAHA

heeey y'all :) did i mention that you should search a gift for my birthday? HAHAHAHA kidding :P. yep its today, hip hip huraaay xDD, yes i did turn to sixteen today huahahahahaha :D (i know i know i'm older than the look ckck wkwk :P). so this year, some ppl forget that today is my birthday :( huhu. at school especially TODAY, i was really lonely huhuhuhu, feby and dance IGNORED me, how sad? HAHAHA. then, there's a note from agent #007 ?!?! (NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAK), it tells about some mission i've to accomplish (thanks for the mission guys haha), the mission is : "I CAN'T TALK TO FEBY, DANCE FOR A WHOLE DAY OR ELSE I'LL SCREW MY DAY". i was like "HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS?" and their faces looks like 'that' and ignored me. at first i was okay and trying to teased them, so i come to feby and start to talk with her (on purpose haha), she answered my question very shortly (but i knew it she couldn't resist that she want to laugh her ass off hahahh), then i started to have a conversation with dance but he just ignore me with 'that' face ckckck. when the bells are ringing its break time, and nadia is just like that too (let me tell ya she a great actor, really looked like she pissed-off) hahaha, then i was really really keseeeeeeeeeeeeeeel upset with them, the whole day i was alone (not really), my (close) friends ignoring me :(((. so as the story goes, in the end, when i finished cidea lesson, they surprisingly showed up infront of me singing happy birthday, i was shocked and surprised :"") , i was veryveryveryvery happyyyyyyyyy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (thankyouu so muchhh, y'all really making it unordinary every year hahaha, great job guys y'all succeed this time wkwk xD). And a very very much thaaaaankssssssssssssss to my family :), without them i wouldnt be this happy hehehehehehehehe. but sadly, my brother has already went back to bandung (due to his some kind of final test at his university), he haven't say happy birthday to me yett :(. hahahaha, so today is my very first birthday without my bro ckck :( but he's coming back on saturday, i guess its fine then hahahahaha :P, ooh and for everyoneee heheeeee :

A VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TO YOUU ALL HEHEHEHEHEEEEE :D
hahaha thanks for the presents, the surprise, and the good wishes, Gbu too xD

yeyeyee what happy day (not really, cause i have chemistry popquiz tmrrw buhuhuhuhuhuu) gtg now hahahahaha xDD
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment